Signature Rewards Program
Welcome to the new Signature Rewards – Waverley’s new loyalty program available to ALL Members.
The program gives you access to more discounts, benefits and rewards. Just use your membership card to earn points on all eligible transactions.
You can redeem your Signature Rewards Points as often as you like and it will not affect your tier.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I determine my tier?
– Tiers are determined based on points ‘accrued’ or ‘earned’ during the last twelve (12) months. Points spent do not impact this balance. Each tier has minimum points required.
How can I move up tiers?
– The more you use your card, the more points you earn, the higher tier you achieve. You can earn points through food and beverage purchases and through machine play. Points accrued are reviewed daily for promotion to the higher tiers.
How do I know how many points I need to get to the next level?
– Swipe your membership card at our kiosks to retrieve this information. It will be located in your account under the loyalty tab. You can also speak to a Host staff member and they will be able to give you the information.
Can I be moved down levels?
– Yes, the tier review occurs bi-annually on 1 May and 1 November. each year. Once you reach a level you will not move down, until the next review date.
How can I use my Rewards Points?
– You can use your points to pay for food, beverages, gift vouchers, EFTPOS cards or products in accordance with your benefits. If your level entitles you, your personal shopper may also purchase items of your choice on your behalf from external retailers.
Do points expire?
– Yes, at the close of business on 31 October each year, points will expire and become zero (0) with the exception of Ultimate and Elite Members.